Attorney Shannon McLin was appointed to the Executive Council of the Florida Bar’s Marital & Family Law Section. As is tradition, she was sworn in at the Family Law Section Installation Luncheon held at The Florida Bar’s annual meeting. The Family Law Section promote the objectives of The Florida Bar by improving the administration of justice in the area of family law through study, conferences, publication of reports and articles on relevant legislation and administration and to take action in furtherance of those purposes subject to the Section’s Bylaws and the laws, rules of court, Rules Regulating The Florida Bar, policies of The Florida Bar and to provide the public with useful resources pertaining to family law and facilitate the public’s access to the state’s family courts.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin