Florida Appeals founder Shannon McLin was recently highlighted with a profile in The National Law Journal. Ms. McLin and the Florida Appeals team look forward to providing trial support and appellate representation to clients and attorneys throughout Florida. The National Law Journal stands alone as the weekly newspaper legal professionals rely on for the latest news and analysis.
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Defends on Appeal a Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage Entered in Bay County
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Final Order Dismissing Motion to Enforce Final Judgment and Compel Sale of Marital Home
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Order Denying Motion to Quash Personal Service on Behalf of Injured Motorist