Florida Appeals founder Shannon McLin was recently highlighted with a profile in The National Law Journal. Ms. McLin and the Florida Appeals team look forward to providing trial support and appellate representation to clients and attorneys throughout Florida. The National Law Journal stands alone as the weekly newspaper legal professionals rely on for the latest news and analysis.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin