Florida Appeals founder Shannon McLin was recently highlighted with a profile in The National Law Journal. Ms. McLin and the Florida Appeals team look forward to providing trial support and appellate representation to clients and attorneys throughout Florida. The National Law Journal stands alone as the weekly newspaper legal professionals rely on for the latest news and analysis.
- Words Matter: A Case about Contract Interpretation
- Robert Scavone Jr., Former Federal and State Appellate Law Clerk, Joins Florida Appeals
- A Not-So-Little Problem with Precedent: Intra-District Conflict in Florida District Courts of Appeal
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim