Attorney Shannon McLin has been named to Florida Trend’s Legal Elite for 2016. Florida Trend uses a rigorous process of peer review and nomination to identify the leading lawyers in the state. This year, 1,144 lawyers were chosen as Legal Elite, representing less than 2% of the lawyers in the state.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin