176 So. 3d 336 (Fla. 5th DCA 2015). In this divorce matter, Shannon McLin and her colleague successfully had the case reversed and remanded to the trial court to reconsider numerous rulings erroneously made in the former wife’s favor.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin