176 So. 3d 336 (Fla. 5th DCA 2015). In this divorce matter, Shannon McLin and her colleague successfully had the case reversed and remanded to the trial court to reconsider numerous rulings erroneously made in the former wife’s favor.
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Defends on Appeal a Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage Entered in Bay County
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Final Order Dismissing Motion to Enforce Final Judgment and Compel Sale of Marital Home
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Order Denying Motion to Quash Personal Service on Behalf of Injured Motorist