As part of its commitment to pro bono work on behalf of the Statewide Guardian ad Litem Office, Shannon McLin and William Palmer of Florida Appeals successfully defended the appeal of a termination of parental rights. The Second District Court of Appeal affirmed the termination order where the mother failed to complete her case plan and the Department of Children and Families made diligent efforts to assist the mother in meeting her case plan goals. See C.F. v. Department of Children and Families and Guardian Ad Litem Program, Case No. 21-380.
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Defends on Appeal a Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage Entered in Bay County
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Final Order Dismissing Motion to Enforce Final Judgment and Compel Sale of Marital Home
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Order Denying Motion to Quash Personal Service on Behalf of Injured Motorist