As part of its commitment to pro bono work on behalf of the Statewide Guardian ad Litem Office, Shannon McLin and William Palmer of Florida Appeals successfully defended the appeal of a termination of parental rights. The Second District Court of Appeal affirmed the termination order where the mother failed to complete her case plan and the Department of Children and Families made diligent efforts to assist the mother in meeting her case plan goals. See C.F. v. Department of Children and Families and Guardian Ad Litem Program, Case No. 21-380.
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Order Denying Motion to Quash Personal Service on Behalf of Injured Motorist
- Palmer Attends National Chief Judges Meeting
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure