On March 23, 2019 retired Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal judge Bill Palmer travelled to Liberty University School of Law in Linchberg, Virginia to judge its first year moot court competition. Palmer was joined by federal and state appellate judges from seven different jurisdictions in Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Iowa. Liberty’s courtroom is an exact replica of the courtroom in the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin