The Supreme Court of Florida amended rule 9.020 of the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure effective October 1, 2021, at 12:01am. The amendment adds timely and authorized motions for remittitur and additur as motions that toll rendition of final orders.
- Words Matter: A Case about Contract Interpretation
- Robert Scavone Jr., Former Federal and State Appellate Law Clerk, Joins Florida Appeals
- A Not-So-Little Problem with Precedent: Intra-District Conflict in Florida District Courts of Appeal
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim