The Supreme Court of Florida amended rule 9.020 of the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure effective October 1, 2021, at 12:01am. The amendment adds timely and authorized motions for remittitur and additur as motions that toll rendition of final orders.
- Thomas W. Sculco, Former Judge and Double Board-Certified Lawyer Joins Florida Appeals
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Obtains Reversal of Order Dismissing Fraud Claim
- Florida Appeals Team Successfully Defends on Appeal a Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage Entered in Bay County
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Final Order Dismissing Motion to Enforce Final Judgment and Compel Sale of Marital Home
- Florida Appeals Successfully Defends Order Denying Motion to Quash Personal Service on Behalf of Injured Motorist