In this certified conflict case, the Supreme Court of Florida held that a final judgment that modifies a preexisting parenting plan does not need to give a parent “concrete steps” to restore lost time-sharing and return to the premodification status quo.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin