Florida Appeals is proud to announce that founding partner and Board Certified Florida Appellate Attorney Shannon McLin, B.C.S., has been recognizing as a Super Lawyers in appellate practice. This marks the fourteenth consecutive year Ms. McLin has been selected by her peers as a Florida Super Lawyer. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The rating system for Super Lawyers combines peer nominations, peer evaluations, and independent research evaluations broken down by practice area. No more than five percent of the attorneys in Florida are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Appellate Court Affirms New Trial in Catastrophic Injury Case
- Florida Appeals Founder Shannon McLin Featured in The National Law Journal
- Supreme Court Amends Florida Rule of Appellate Procedure
- Supreme Court Amends Family Law Summary Judgment Rule
- Attorney Shannon McLin, Founder of Florida Appeals Announces Name Change to Her Maiden Name, McLin